Saturday, October 25, 2014

Part 1: My Never Ending Prenup Photoshoot: US Version



Yeah, yeah, yeah I know this post is waaaay overdue but I just can't stop myself from featuring it so let's just consider this post like a throwback post (it's not even that long yet since we had these pic taken)! hehehe This is actually what happened. After going through my clutter in my bedroom I saw these piles of pictures in my closet. The sweet memories of my prenup pictorial all tucked away inside the box. I looked at the pictures and all I can say is, "wow!". I have absolutely evolved...weightwise! lol

One by one I flip through one picture to another and I couldn't help but smile on these precious memories we recreated for it to be captured on photos. Funny how these pictures create so much emotion between just me and my husband. I still remember the photoshoots we did and how me and surprisingly, Aaron, enjoyed it.



I scaled through the pile of photographs with the two of us smiling together, holding hands, kissing each other, looking at the same direction, walking along a trail, laughing and having a good time. Oh such a sweet phase in our life. :) 

Looking back, it was one of the best moment in our life together. Back then, everything seems so simple. We watch tv all night long, eat whenever we like, watch movies late at night in the cinema, shop til we drop, workout like there's no tomorrow, sleep as long as we like! Oh how truly simple life has been before. 



Now, I have a baby and a husband who supports me, I think I cannot ask for anything more (I can shed some extra weight though, lol). I still miss the times when we do not have to worry about feeding the baby and not getting enough sleep but I won't trade motherhood for anything else in the world. 

With that being said, I have to go back to the main reason why I posted this article. I want to post this because I feel like it deserves to have a debut on my blog. Sure, I was able to post it before in my social media accounts (FB and IG) but I never really got the chance to post the entire session of our photoshoots ever. 

So here it is! 

To begin with, let me tell you about a brief overview about the said pictorial that we did last year. There were 2 photoshoots that happened before our wedding. The first one was done in the US which was used for our wedding invitation and the second one was done in Cebu. 

The location for our very first photoshoot with my husband happened in Lorton, Va in a place called Mason Neck State Park. The original schedule was Friday but the makeup artist that I hired to do the job came in very late that in the end I have to do my own hair and makeup. Then we got caught on a huge traffic on the road and I felt like that day is not going well on our favor so I decided to move the schedule the next day. Fortunately, my photographer who was already on location at that time (indeed very professional!) agreed to reschedule. 

During our photoshoot, I was kind of anxious since I have never done photoshoots with my husband ever! I mean, if it was just me, I could probably nail it, ( ahem,lol) but my husband hates having photos taken and that really stresses me out. Good thing though our photographer makes us feel so at ease and was very encouraging that my husband and I warmed up with her immediately. The hourlong schedule turned into 3 to 4 hours but it's just because we had a lot of walking to do in the park!

The weather was great, the place was just perfect! :) There was a dock, a shoreline, beautiful trees and plenty of grass to walk on. I was glad we did this pictorial before our big day. It made me and Aaron more comfortable in front of the lens and Michelle Chu truly did a wonderful job in capturing our beautiful pictures! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment